Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: DOS Boot Order

Re: DOS Boot Order

webzila

So if this kind of question about the DOS Boot order would appear on
the OS exam which of those choices would be the correct answer
according to Comptia....I II or III ?

Kiatkachorn Ratanatharathorn

Today i had an A+plus exam... I got this question before
As i just posted that will be the correct answer for sure
K. Ratanatharathorn
news:cdkcdb$(E-Mail Removed)...