Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > GetCertify4Less.com Vouchers Question

GetCertify4Less.com Vouchers Question

webzila

This is a question for those who have previously purchased a voucher
from getcertify4less.com

How long did it take before you received your voucher?
The website says that the orders get processed 24/7 and vouchers
usually arrive in minutes..

I ordered my voucher Saturday night, still waiting for it.
I was just wondering if thats normal....not a big deal just yet.

Thanks

Patrick Michael

"webzila" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cdeq9e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is a question for those who have previously purchased a voucher
> from getcertify4less.com
>
> How long did it take before you received your voucher?
> The website says that the orders get processed 24/7 and vouchers
> usually arrive in minutes..
>
> I ordered my voucher Saturday night, still waiting for it.
> I was just wondering if thats normal....not a big deal just yet.

I noticed that they can be a little slow if you order your voucher at night
or during the weekend. I'd be surprised if you didn't get it by Monday
morning though.