Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > outlook 2003 problem

outlook 2003 problem

Gary

I have this Dell 300 laptop at work with XP PRO and office 2003.
Whenever you open up Outlook it starts sending these 64 messages from
I don't know where as the outbox is empty. i did a virus scan (which
found nothing) and ran Spybot S+ D which cleaned out several things.
However the problem still persists any idea's ? I think there's still
might be some malware on it.

Gary

What brand of anti-virus? Do you subscribe to daily virus definition
updates?
Alan A+
"Gary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have this Dell 300 laptop at work with XP PRO and office 2003.
> Whenever you open up Outlook it starts sending these 64 messages from
> I don't know where as the outbox is empty. i did a virus scan (which
> found nothing) and ran Spybot S+ D which cleaned out several things.
> However the problem still persists any idea's ? I think there's still
> might be some malware on it.
>

> Gary

Gary

This particular PC had Kasperski, which is not our standard as we use
Norton.

Anyway I deleted the Outlook.pst file and Outlook created a new one,
which seemed to solve the problem.
Gary