Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Just passed my A+ OS & CORE

Re: Just passed my A+ OS & CORE

James Gibbs

Tell me about it. I scored a 502 on 6/30

"johan jansen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:st_Gc.1988$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed my A+ plus this week it's an amazing feeling of confidence however

..
> I feel little sorry some of the other people on the course who did'nt pass
> first time they will now have retake their exams in Sept bomber It's shame
> when they were very close . I was surprised how well I did in the OS exam
> compared to the Core .I thought the OS would be a lot more difficult .
>
> Johan A+

Karkucus

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp
Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using Retake A+ voucher for Only US $58.00 saving of
US $ 87
http://www.getcertify4less.com/compt...confidence.asp