Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Passed 220-301 HW - My experience

Re: Passed 220-301 HW - My experience

Fred Mathering

ON my core test I was suprised to see so many printer and laptop questions,
go figure.

news:Te_Gc.19137$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I took the A+ Core Hardware 220-301
> I passed with 636
>
> I was a little surprised though because it seemed like one half of the

test
> was about laser printers and the other half was about Networking. There

were
> so many questions about those two topics that its not even funny..
>
> I didnt see any questions about motherboards, processors, expansion slots,
> usb
> There were a few questions about hard drives and how to hook them up in a
> system.
> There were a couple of questions about memory.
> There were alot of situational questions that ask you if a customer calls
> you up telling you this and that what would be the first thing you would

ask
> them or check for..
>
> I dont know if I just got a bad pool of questions or what but again I

gotta
> say that I am a little bit surprised at how many printer and networking
> questions there were on the exam..
>
> Oh well, I passed so and thats all that matters. Now I gotta study for the
> OS 220-302 exam. Hopefully it will be easy.
>
> --
> Steve, I-Net+
> Free PC Tech Support - http://www.webzila.com
> DLL Files - http://www.dllplanet.com
> Live Support - http://www.webzila.com/livesupport

Karkucus

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp
Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy
voucher
and Scheduale the exam using Discount Retake A+ voucher for Only US
$58.00 saving of
US $ 87
http://www.getcertify4less.com/compt...confidence.asp