Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A Few Good Supplemental Sources for A+ Info

A Few Good Supplemental Sources for A+ Info

P. Qwan

Windows Help, and the MS Knowledge Base Web Site.

If the books I'm reading leave questions in my mind, I can usually do
searches in either of the two and get good answers.

Karkucus

Here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy
voucher
and Scheduale the exam using Discount Retake A+ voucher for Only US
$58.00 saving of
US $ 87
http://www.getcertify4less.com/compt...confidence.asp

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,
http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp