Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Cable internet email

Cable internet email

hushang

Hi, I need some one to open a comcast email account for me.

If u can please email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) And i will tell u
what i want for my username and password.

Thanks

==============
For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com.
Share your home study lab design and enter a draw to win a FREE CramMaster testing product of your choice!
http://www.certfaq.com/bb/ftopic9408.html

TechGeekPro

On 01 Jul 2004 "hushang" blathered:

> Hi, I need some one to open a comcast email account for me.
>
> If u can please email me at (E-Mail Removed) And i will tell u
> what i want for my username and password.
>
> Thanks

Man, this is at least your fifth post trying to get a free comcast account
You really need to get a clue.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+