Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Xp related questions?

Xp related questions?

ds

Well, first off. Im planning on taking the test tommorow at some time.
So, if its 15 hours or so after this has been posted you can just
ignore it.

My question is, if anyone took the 'new' a+ tests and, if so, what
were the XP command line questions? I read on another group that they
were deadly. I was wondering if anyone remebered any of them?

TIA
Hal

Ron Y

The test I had didn't have any command line questions. But out of the
hundreds of possible questions, you only get 80 I think is was. So you test
may have some. No guarantees.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...