Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Cable internet

Cable internet

hushang

Does anyone know how to get free cable internet? And if they do can
they please tell me how. Can you give some instrucitons or something
i would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

E-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

==============
For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com.
Share your home study lab design and enter a draw to win a FREE CramMaster testing product of your choice!
http://www.certfaq.com/bb/ftopic9408.html

Ron Y

You may be able to for about a week. My ISP, for instance, will turn you on
and you got nine days or so to register the MODEM MAC address. If you
don't, they brick the MODEM.

"hushang" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:40e3870d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to get free cable internet? And if they do can
> they please tell me how. Can you give some instrucitons or something
> i would really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> E-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)
>
> ==============
> For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com.
> Share your home study lab design and enter a draw to win a FREE CramMaster

testing product of your choice!
> http://www.certfaq.com/bb/ftopic9408.html

TechGeekPro

On 30 Jun 2004 "hushang" blathered:

> Does anyone know how to get free cable internet? And if they do can
> they please tell me how. Can you give some instrucitons or something
> i would really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> E-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

Sure, post a message in a newsgroup hoping to lure some moron into giving you
their username and password to their broadband account.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

AG

"hushang" <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote in message
news:40e3870d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how to get free cable internet? And if they do can
> they please tell me how. Can you give some instrucitons or something
> i would really appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,

Since I work for an ISP I can tell you that what you want to do is EXACTLY
what people like me get paid to prevent. I just spent the last two months
on a project to get wireless working with our billing software so that we
can sell high speed wireless to people in our town.
BTW it works now and we are going to start moving out to more and more
distant antennas selling high speed to places where they don't have DSL.

AG

> E-mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

> For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com.
> Share your home study lab design and enter a draw to win a FREE CramMaster

testing product of your choice!
> http://www.certfaq.com/bb/ftopic9408.html

chris

Hi

If you want free Cable Internet the best thing to do is call your MOMMY and
ask her to pay for it.