Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Windows 98 / Disk Converter

Windows 98 / Disk Converter

P. Qwan

From the Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools Menu - Drive Converter (Fat
32)

When I try to run this, it goes to a blank screen after the final "OK" about
"this process may take a few hours". Ctrl-Alt-Del doesn't do anything: I
have to reset power. When Windows reboots, it says the Disk Conversion was
interrupted. I waited about an hour thinking that maybe the blank screen
was normal. Does it show any kind of progress screen when it's in DOS?

Thanks for any help.