Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: questioning certs article

Re: questioning certs article

Frederic

Everything is about marketing. Don't forget that, as a certified technician,
you'll have to sell yourself and to market your certs.

I personnaly think that the number one way to demonstrate that you have
growth and promotion potential is by continuously improving your skills
through training and certification.

--
Frederic
MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIW Associate, A+

"SchroedingerzKat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm not anti-cert (some in the local club are though), but I found an

article
> at Slashdot.com:
>
> "In his article Hiding Behind Certification, MIT's Michael Schrage argues

that