Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Hardware and OS - take them together?

Re: Hardware and OS - take them together?

Tom MacIntyre

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:42:54 -0400, Drew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>If you are already a technician with a good amount of experience, take
>them at the same time. Both of the exams are relatively simple for a
>technician who has been a good amount of experience. I scheduled them
>back to back and had no problems at all.
>
>If, on the other hand, you are new to PC technician work, taking them
>separate might be a good idea so that you don't feel overloaded.
>
>But if you have experience, they are a piece of cake,
>
>Drew

I agree. If you're flying on new knowledge, don't overload yourself.
If you are experienced, it is likely that the two together is fine.

Tom