Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Any W2K Pro experts in the Group tonight?

Any W2K Pro experts in the Group tonight?

JAGJR

I've been attempting to make an ERD but keep getting an error message: ("The
Operation Failed"

"The disk file was not found or was inaccessible")

I routinely make a new ERD whenever I think system changes make it prudent.
Never had a problem until now.

My floppy drive is working and I'm using good floppy disks.

I ran sfc/scannow and hoped that would fix any missing or corrupted files
but no cigar.

Anybody have any ideas?

John G.