Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Weird Fonts on Startup

Weird Fonts on Startup

Jimh64

The power went off and when I rebooted, all my windows system fonts
are characters, like x's circles, triangles ect.

I tried to restore to a date before the poer went off, but that did
not correct the problem.

Web pages and Outlook can be viewed fine, but the the fonts for the
pages are all goofy too.

Any suggestions????