Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: ad aware??

Re: ad aware??

PlazticSoul

"SBFan2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this a good program?? I bot major wierdness here and comp is free of
> viruses. Thinking ad/spyware.

Ad-Aware is an EXCELLENT program and I highly recommend it, along with
Spybot - Search and Destroy. One tends to catch what the other misses in
spyware detection. I think people are more likely to get adware or spyware
than viruses, so yeah, get those programs from www.download.com and then
before you run each program, click the feature to download any new updates.