Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > cyborg passes A+ core hw today

cyborg passes A+ core hw today

Try Out

just a note to say thanx to the group for the help in passing the core
hw test with a 628!!! this group was the best test helper that i
found!!!!!

a couple of hints for others

networking was on there including wireless
alot of scenario type questions
how many pins/how fast is/what socket questions
hard drive master/slave setups
scsi
pcmcia

I used transdumper/exam cram and make sure you look thru the book
(what ever you use) cover to cover right before or evening before the
test

A+ os in 3 weeks

PlazticSoul

"Try Out" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> just a note to say thanx to the group for the help in passing the core
> hw test with a 628!!! this group was the best test helper that i
> found!!!!!
>
> a couple of hints for others
>
> networking was on there including wireless
> alot of scenario type questions
> how many pins/how fast is/what socket questions
> hard drive master/slave setups
> scsi
> pcmcia
>
> I used transdumper/exam cram and make sure you look thru the book
> (what ever you use) cover to cover right before or evening before the
> test
>
> A+ os in 3 weeks

Congrats, man! That's what I did. After passing the Core exam I scheduled
for OS 3 weeks later. That exam is the day after tomorrow. I'm nervous, but
I have a feeling I will do alright. I hope you do, too!