Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > OS exam this Friday...

OS exam this Friday...

Tom MacIntyre

On 09 Jun 2004 05:22:15 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(SchroedingerzKat) wrote:

>>I got about 15 or 20, I think. I was a Brainbench MVP for awhile also.
>>I did more than just IT stuff...Telephone Etiquette, Childcare, Math,
>>English, etc...
>>
>>They're actually quite similar to some employment aptitude tests, some
>>of them anyway.

>Does anyone actually put these on their resume? I was thinking about using
>them as a "pretest" before the traditional certs. Would any employer recognize
>the Brainbench stuff?
>
>Michael

As I recall, Manpower.com used them as a method for evaluating job
candidates, at least at one time.

Tom