Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Am I ready

Am I ready

James

Just curious of what people think of the a+
I've taken a Computer Systems Technology course, focused mainly on
programing and networking.

I do tech support now, working with windows 95, 98, 2000, xp, and a little
nt4

I have been doing this for about a year now, and am very farmiliar with
windows xp and 2000.

I have build about 7 computers, and have a good understaning of most current
hardware.

Should the A+ be very difficult for me, or should i be able to use common
sense, and my computer background to figure most of it out?
Thanks

Derek

Take a few practice tests and you'll have your answer.