Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Hardware Exam

A+ Hardware Exam

Sean

Hi,
im using the latest transcenders practive exams for the A+ Hardware exam
i am getting constant marks around 570 however it says this is a fail, i
thought a pass was 515 out of 900?
So i dont knwo whether to book the test or not.

can any1 clear this up for me thanks.

sean

Techie

don't book until you pass the Transcenders or until you feel 100% ready
otherwise you are just throwing your money away

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:C22sc.6370$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Hi,
> im using the latest transcenders practive exams for the A+ Hardware

exam
> i am getting constant marks around 570 however it says this is a fail, i
> thought a pass was 515 out of 900?
> So i dont knwo whether to book the test or not.
>
> can any1 clear this up for me thanks.
>
> sean

Fred Mathering

it is 515 out of 900, they want you to achieve a higher mark to make certain
that you pass.

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:C22sc.6370$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Hi,
> im using the latest transcenders practive exams for the A+ Hardware

exam
> i am getting constant marks around 570 however it says this is a fail, i
> thought a pass was 515 out of 900?
> So i dont knwo whether to book the test or not.
>
> can any1 clear this up for me thanks.
>
> sean

PlazticSoul

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:C22sc.6370$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Hi,
> im using the latest transcenders practive exams for the A+ Hardware

exam
> i am getting constant marks around 570 however it says this is a fail, i
> thought a pass was 515 out of 900?
> So i dont knwo whether to book the test or not.
>
> can any1 clear this up for me thanks.
>
> sean

It is a 515, but the standards for the practice tests may be higher. My
heart nearly stopped after taking the real hardware exam when I saw I scored
a 518. One more question missed and I might not have passed!!!!