Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > HI Michael Meyers!!

HI Michael Meyers!!

Fred Mathering

I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy your
book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I found
this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of us
here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your texts
have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test looks
tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs but
our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part of
jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS portion
without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will make
the best of it.

Take care, keep up the great work!!

Fred

PlazticSoul

"Fred Mathering" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
> frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy

your
> book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I

found
> this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of us
> here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your texts
> have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test

looks
> tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs but
> our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part of
> jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS portion
> without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will

make
> the best of it.
>
> Take care, keep up the great work!!
>
> Fred

I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June 4th.
I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One Guide
which I hope to dive into very soon!

me@home.com

On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:18:32 -0500, "PlazticSoul"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Fred Mathering" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
>> frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy

>your
>> book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I

>found
>> this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of us
>> here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your texts
>> have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test

>looks
>> tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs but
>> our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part of
>> jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS portion
>> without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will

>make
>> the best of it.
>>
>> Take care, keep up the great work!!
>>
>> Fred
>>

>I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
>exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June 4th.
>I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One Guide
>which I hope to dive into very soon!

Hi, my name is Dil Do...I used your book to help make my company into
what it is today, and also get my wife pregnant. Thank you, plus my
hair is alot fuller now. Thanks again

PlazticSoul

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 21 May 2004 15:18:32 -0500, "PlazticSoul"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Fred Mathering" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> I was reading your book and on page 667 (I think) it mentions that to
> >> frequent this site on occasion. I must say that I really, really enjoy

> >your
> >> book and how its laid out. Your humour is fantastic and refreshing, I

> >found
> >> this text to be superior to other ones that I looked at. There are 4 of

us
> >> here now trying to become A+ certified, so that means 3 more of your

texts
> >> have been purchased recently. I passed the core test, but the OS test

> >looks
> >> tough for a guy who knows nothing about computers. We are copier techs

but
> >> our company wants us to be A+ certified. We seldom work on the PC part

of
> >> jobs, 95% of my day is working on copiers, tough to learn the OS

portion
> >> without much hands on training, but thats what the boss wants so I will

> >make
> >> the best of it.
> >>
> >> Take care, keep up the great work!!
> >>
> >> Fred
> >>

> >I'd like to say Hi as well. Your book was really great. I passed the Core
> >exam one week ago today and I've got the O.S. exam scheduled for June

4th.
> >I've also taken the liberty of already ordering Mike's N+ All-In-One

Guide
> >which I hope to dive into very soon!
> >

> Hi, my name is Dil Do...I used your book to help make my company into
> what it is today, and also get my wife pregnant. Thank you, plus my
> hair is alot fuller now. Thanks again

you are so funny you know that?