Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > ati video card

ati video card

Raymond

I recorded a tv show with an all in wonder video card. However, after it
was done, I cannot fast fotward by clicking on the lenght movie bar.
Everytime I click a different statuses on the bar to play different parts of
movie, the video clip stops playing. If I want to play again, I have to
click the play button,but it plays everything back from the beginning. I
wonder what is wrong.