Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Waves to group.

Waves to group.

gripchimp

Hiya,

Just been reading through some old messages as I've just joined the group.
Started learning today to take my A+ exams, connectors and the basics of ESD
problems, probably laughable to you all now. My boyfriend is 2/3 way
through the course (Mike Meyers A+ book) so he will be able to help me, I
just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi ! You all look like a really
friendly bunch and I will hopefully not have to post for any help, fingers
crossed. I'm not a complete newbie, I have helped 'him indoors' install a
few bits and bobs, I can navigate round windows quite well and I can
re-install my system if needs be with the minimal of help, I'm allowing
about 6 months at 2 hours a day to complete the Mike Meyers book, am I way
off target here? Should I set my sights a bit further ahead or does my
timeframe soom ok?

Thanks very much and nice to meet you all.

Grippy.

Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:12:29 +0000 (UTC), "gripchimp"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hiya,
>
>Just been reading through some old messages as I've just joined the group.
>Started learning today to take my A+ exams, connectors and the basics of ESD
>problems, probably laughable to you all now. My boyfriend is 2/3 way
>through the course (Mike Meyers A+ book) so he will be able to help me, I
>just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi ! You all look like a really
>friendly bunch and I will hopefully not have to post for any help, fingers
>crossed. I'm not a complete newbie, I have helped 'him indoors' install a
>few bits and bobs, I can navigate round windows quite well and I can
>re-install my system if needs be with the minimal of help, I'm allowing
>about 6 months at 2 hours a day to complete the Mike Meyers book, am I way
>off target here? Should I set my sights a bit further ahead or does my
>timeframe soom ok?
>
>Thanks very much and nice to meet you all.
>
>Grippy.

1200 pages in 180 days at 2 hours a day...3.33 pages per hour, or 18
minutes or so per page. I think you can do it 2-3 times like that,
depending on comprehension and retention, plus how many days you
decide to take a break. All work and no play...

Tom

Making Waves timrobinson@paradise.net.nz Java 12 11-21-2005 08:11 AM
mixing sampled sine waves viswanath VHDL 1 05-12-2004 06:02 AM
Sound Waves Dodgy Dave Computer Support 14 10-27-2003 09:36 PM
Waves/pointer phrogee Computer Support 1 10-03-2003 02:07 PM
Whats the cause of the waves on my TFT monitor? Chris Computer Support 2 09-21-2003 07:08 PM

Advertisments