Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > This team still can't do anything but hit homeruns

This team still can't do anything but hit homeruns

Patrick Michael

Through 8 innings, we have 5 hits and 3 of them are solo homeruns. This is
why the Cubs haven't won a series in about a week and a half. There's a lot
more ways to score than trying to knock every pitch onto Waveland, but Cub
hitters don't seem to know what it is.