Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ Certificate arrived ..

A+ Certificate arrived ..

Nickoteen

Within 3 weeks .. Thought it would take much longer ..
I'm a bit dissapointed by the look of the certificate itself .. Donno .. it
looks so .. plain.
I know, it's the knowledge behind it that counts not the design of the paper
itself ..

Anywayz, best of luck 2 all that are still preparing for the exam(s) ..

Fred Mathering

congrats

news:c7id7m$36f$(E-Mail Removed)...