Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Need Help

Need Help

Scott Chandler

Let me begin by explaining to you my request.
In September of 2003 I was diagnosed as having testicular cancer.
Having no insurance I decided I would just do
what i could to save myself. Long story short, I am
at this time cancer free, but $30,000 in debt.
I do not know where else to turn except to the
internet community. This is not spam, as i have provide
my real e-mail address. Please if you could send
even 0ne Dollar to my paypal account I would appreciate
it. My address at paypal is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Radiation treatments alone have cost me $20,000
my prescription for Zofran was $2,100. Continuing
CT scans and blood work are $1,000 each every three
months for the next five years. Any help will be
appreciated. Thank you www.paypal.com