Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > nightmare with ghost 2003!

nightmare with ghost 2003!

Joe

Some recommend by ghost,but i have never had it work correctly

just had a long nightmare with ghost 2003!

from trying to copy,image , a partition to attached USB disc!!!

as it creates "partition table error #113"- partitions over lap
- from a volume it creates

what a F&*((** nightmare

James

runs great, i've had excellent results from it, maybe the problem is the
user not the program?

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Some recommend by ghost,but i have never had it work correctly
>

> just had a long nightmare with ghost 2003!
>
> from trying to copy,image , a partition to attached USB disc!!!
>
> as it creates "partition table error #113"- partitions over lap
> - from a volume it creates
>
> what a F&*((** nightmare

Pooh Bear

Same here i have had very good results...always imaging my drive back to a
clean version of w2k. Have also used it successfully on many other systems,
problem maybe the user or setup.