Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Passed A+ - piece of cake :)

Passed A+ - piece of cake :)

Hellraiser

Did both OS and Hardware same day, took about 90 mins to do em both, dead
easy Did notice some of the questions were immensely vague, is this
normal?

Looks like Network+ is next on the list!

Hellraiser.....>

Edward A. Weissbard

Hellraiser,

Yea some of the questions are vague, in an effort to confuse, I would guess.
Good luck on the Net+
It does have less information involved but is more complicated. I'm
studying at this time, on my own..................I have to keep going back
to review.

Take Care,

Edward
El Paso, TX
"Hellraiser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c6oqhi$e1ed7$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Did both OS and Hardware same day, took about 90 mins to do em both, dead
> easy Did notice some of the questions were immensely vague, is this
> normal?
>
> Looks like Network+ is next on the list!
>
> Hellraiser.....>

James

Easy huh? I took both tests the same day too and was in and out of
the testing center in 25 minutes! Next up is Network+ probably
followed up by Security+