Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > pass rate for Core and OS..

pass rate for Core and OS..

Graham Chapman

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what's the minimum pass rate
in % for taking the core.... and what pass rate would you need in % for
the OS??
Graham

Hellraiser

"Graham Chapman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40868c04$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm sure this has been asked before, but what's the minimum pass rate
> in % for taking the core.... and what pass rate would you need in % for
> the OS??

They don't use a percentage scheme to mark them, hence it is of no use to
know the percentage pass rate. Maximum score is 900 in each, pass rate in
core is 515 in OS is 505.

Hellraiser.........>