Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > system date and time on workstations

system date and time on workstations

natural_4u

How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
date and time on their workstations?

Techie

RTFM

"natural_4u" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
> date and time on their workstations?

AG

"natural_4u" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
> date and time on their workstations?

Install Linux.
I don't know if there is an utility to do this in Winders.
AG

Techie

Linux is not the solution to everything, this is very easy in Windows if you
know what you are doing which natural_4u does not

"AG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:407f154a$0$90519$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "natural_4u" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
>> date and time on their workstations?
>>

> Install Linux.
> I don't know if there is an utility to do this in Winders.
> AG

Adam

I'll give you a clue.

System Policies

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:00:14 GMT, "natural_4u" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How do you restrict users from being able to access or change the system
>date and time on their workstations?

Techie

true, but natural_4u always posts this stuff if he tried something I would
not flame him

"miket" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Techie wrote:
>> *Linux is not the solution to everything, this is very easy in
>> Windows if you
>> know what you are doing which natural_4u does not
>>
>> *

> Theres no need to funny with him/her
>

> --
> miket

Techie

natural_4u would not know what they are, that would involve reading which he
can't do

news:(E-Mail Removed)...