Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > little offtopic

little offtopic

Min aka Zilas

Hello,

there is a website www.lp-survey.com (Its not a spam it's just for my
curiosity)
I know there is something wrong right here, I mean I dont belive making
money that easy. Did anybody tried using something like that, does it work?

Thanks

Min aka Zilas

its not spam I am just wondering.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...