Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to create an IIS virtual directory programmatically?

how to create an IIS virtual directory programmatically?

Matt

I want to write a web hosting application. But how to create a IIS virtual
directory programmatically in ASPX page??

please advise!
Thanks!

Sherif ElMetainy

Hello

Check the IIS Administration Reference in MSDN, you will find several ways
to do it.

Best regards,
Sherif

news:(E-Mail Removed)...