Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > No database in the virtual lab exercise (Collection 6461)

No database in the virtual lab exercise (Collection 6461)

Adam

Hello,
I am doing first lab from the Collection 6461
(https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e...PriceId=217363)
and it seems there is no database for this lab.

I am launching lab from Microsoft learning website and it is connecting to
lon-dev student server. This virtual server contains all the code per
included course manual. However when I am trying to run final code its
complaining that it cannot connect to Appointments database that its
supposed to be part of the lab. I checked the included sql server and there
are only standard databases.

Also there is no script that would create database/tables. I checked labs
for a couple other lessons and they also seem to be missing databases.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Adam