Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > i need advice on new mattress, my back it is killing me...

i need advice on new mattress, my back it is killing me...

Jvalanmani Sreenivasa

i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.

i dont want springs anymore.

any suggetionings will be greeted.

thanks.

t-bone

> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and
> polyeather.
>
> i dont want springs anymore.
>
> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>
> thanks.

Mattresses? I think you've misunderstood the meaning of the word 'support'
in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

Buffalo

Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and
> polyeather.
>
> i dont want springs anymore.
>
> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>
> thanks.

Do some Googling. There are a lot of sites that are very helpful. Some say
that if you have a disk problem you should stay away from water beds and
foam beds, such as the tempurpedic type.

chuckie

"Jvalanmani Sreenivasa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:gkgib7$93c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and

polyeather.

> i dont want springs anymore.
>
> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>
> thanks.

Personally, I have a Select Comfort. That's an air pillow type mattress
that can be set on each side of the bed for firmness or not. Here's their
web site:
http://www.selectcomfort.com/mattress_store/index.cfm They're kinda pricey,
but I like it because I can change whenever I want to, depending on which
part of this old body hurts or aches...HTH

sandy58

On Jan 12, 11:09*pm, "Jvalanmani Sreenivasa"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
>
> i dont want springs anymore.
>
> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>
> thanks.

Tempur. Pricey but Superb.

hwf

Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
>
> i dont want springs anymore.
>
> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>
> thanks.

I sleep on a 4" temperpedic foam pad on top of a rock hard
cotton-batting futon.
My crushed disk seems to like it ok.

HTH

sandy58

On Jan 13, 10:52*pm, hwf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
> > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.

> > i dont want springs anymore.

> > any suggetionings will be greeted.

> > thanks.

> I sleep on a 4" temperpedic foam pad on top of a rock hard
> cotton-batting futon.
> My crushed disk seems to like it ok.
>
> HTH

Me being a canny (mean) Scot, I laid my 4" tempur on TOP of my
older mattress.....now I just roll over kinda feet-first onto the
deck.

hwf

sandy58 wrote:
> On Jan 13, 10:52 pm, hwf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Jvalanmani Sreenivasa wrote:
>>> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
>>> i dont want springs anymore.
>>> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>>> thanks.

>> I sleep on a 4" temperpedic foam pad on top of a rock hard
>> cotton-batting futon.
>> My crushed disk seems to like it ok.
>>
>> HTH

> Me being a canny (mean) Scot, I laid my 4" tempur on TOP of my
> older mattress.....now I just roll over kinda feet-first onto the
> deck.

Yeah, they're worth the money.
<nods>

John Duh

2009-01-12, Jvalanmani Sreenivasa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.
>
> i dont want springs anymore.
>
> any suggetionings will be greeted.
>
> thanks.

Research
http://www.teol.lu.se/indiskareligio...ing/plank.html

sandy58

On Jan 15, 3:37*am, John Duh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> 2009-01-12, Jvalanmani Sreenivasa <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>
> > i've looked at ikea mattresses but i'm confoosed about latex and polyeather.

> > i dont want springs anymore.

> > any suggetionings will be greeted.

> > thanks.

> Researchhttp://www.teol.lu.se/indiskareligioner/forskning/plank.html