Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TomTom voice

TomTom voice

thanatoid

"Paul Burdett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:496bc264$0$20808$(E-Mail Removed) u:

> I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom
> XL...needs to be in English but with the Indian accent.
> Can't seem to find onr after Googling for quite a while.
> Any help appreciated. Cheers,
>
> Paul

Rent "The Party" with Peter Sellers.

--
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
Anais Nin

jils

<best peter sellers indian accent> oh my goodness gracious me no.
that's the best i can do with no more internet search tools than you
have yourself!

Paul Burdett wrote:
> Hi,
> Thank you for the link...the voice is ok at best...I wouldn't pay for it.
> Any free that you know of?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul
>

> "jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:496bd919$0$3253$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> listen to it here:
>> http://www.squidoo.com/best-gps-voices
>>
>> Paul Burdett wrote:
>>> I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to be in
>>> English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr after Googling
>>> for quite a while. Any help appreciated.
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Paul

Edward Moss

jils tattled:

> <best peter sellers indian accent> oh my goodness gracious me no.
> that's the best i can do with no more internet search tools than you
> have yourself!
>
> Paul Burdett wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Thank you for the link...the voice is ok at best...I wouldn't pay
>> for it. Any free that you know of?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Paul
>>

>> "jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:496bd919$0$3253$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> tomtom listen to it here:
>>> http://www.squidoo.com/best-gps-voices

If you're going to bother, you might as well get it right, you half-cocked
pansy arsed faggot...

Her: Oh Doctor, I'm In Trouble.
him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.
her: For Every Time A Certain Man
is Standing Next To Me.
him: Mmm?
her: A Flush Comes To My Face
and My Pulse Begins To Race,
it Goes Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
him: Oh!
her: Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.

him: How Often Does This Happen?
when Did The Trouble Start?
you See, My Stethoscope Is Bobbing
to The Throbbing Of Your Heart.
her: What Kind Of Man Is He
to Create This Allergy?
it Goes Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
him: Oh!
her: Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.

him: From New Delhi To Darjeeling
i Have Done My Share Of Healing,
and I've Never Yet Been Beaten Or Outboxed,
i Remember That With One Jab
of My Needle In The Punjab
how I Cleared Up Beriberi
and The Dreaded Dysentery,
but Your Complaint Has Got Me Really Foxed.
her: Oh.

her: Oh Doctor, Touch My Fingers.
him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.
her: You May Be Very Clever
but However, Can't You See,
my Heart Beats Much Too Much
at A Certain Tender Touch,
it Goes Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
him: I Like It!
her: Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
him: Well, Goodness Gracious Me.

him: Can I See Your Tongue?
her: Aaah.
him: Nothing The Matter With It, Put It Away Please.
her: Maybe It's My Back.
him: Maybe It Is.
her: Shall I Lie Down?
him: Yes.
her: Ahhh...

him: My Initial Diagnosis
rules Out Measles And Thrombosis,
sleeping Sickness And, As Far As I Can Tell,
influenza, Inflammation,
whooping Cough And Night Starvation,
and You'll Be So Glad To Hear
that Both Your Eyeballs Are So Clear
that I Can Positively Swear That You Are Well,
ja-Ja, Ja-Ja-Ja-Ja.

her: Put Two And Two Together,
him: Four,
her: If You Have Eyes To See,
the Face That Makes My Pulses Race
is Right In Front Of Me.
him: Oh, There Is Nothing I Can Do
for My Heart Is Jumping Too.
both: Oh, We Go Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom
boody-Boom Boody-Boom Boody-Boom-Boom-Boom,
her: Goodness Gracious,
him: How Audacious!
her: Goodness Gracious,
him: How Flirtatious!
her: Goodness Gracious,
him: It Is Me.
her: It Is You?
him: Ah, I'm Sorry, It Is Us.
both: Ahhh!

Palvinderjit Raghvendra

Lookout trembled:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:21:21 +1000, "Paul Burdett"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for an Indian accent voice for my Tomtom XL...needs to
>> be in English but with the Indian accent. Can't seem to find onr
>> after Googling for quite a while. Any help appreciated.
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Paul
>>

> Uh..wouldn't it just give you the wrong directions?

No white dividing lines in India... more head-ons = population control.

tomtom richard Computer Support 3 08-07-2005 08:42 PM
tomtom ka 'plah Computer Information 1 03-16-2005 09:45 PM
voice chat under win2k: voice pitch wrong, deep voice (3) Sven Holm VOIP 5 09-12-2003 10:26 AM
voice chat under win2k: voice pitch wrong, deep voice (2) Sven Holm VOIP 0 09-09-2003 02:00 PM
voice chat under win2k: voice pitch wrong, deep voice Sven Holm VOIP 0 09-07-2003 03:23 PM

Advertisments