Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Internet connection sharing

Internet connection sharing

Raymond

I added a second nic card on my pc to do internet connection sharing and LAN
with another computer. It works, but after 5 minutes or so the sytem keeps
locking up. I tried different nic(s) card on different computers and also
on different slot for internet connection sharing, but the lock up problem
keeps occuring. I did save mode, attemped to upgrade nic driver, but all
don't seem to work. Is this a common problem when people add a second nic
card? If it is so, I think I better get a router, and maybe the problem
will be fixed?

Thank you