Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Please help

Please help

trip

I have developed a website in c# and I am facing a
strange problem.It is like this

When I am browsing my site and one time everything runs
fine and fast. But sometime what happens when I click on
the link on any page it does not do any thing but the top
flag starts moving as if it is doing something. When I
stop the browser by clicking on the cross button and then
click on the same link it starts working and I am able to
go to that linked page and same goes for any button.
There is no specific link or button which behaves in this
manner it could be anylink or button when clicked will
not do anything but top right flag moves all the time.
Stop the browser if lucky it will work.

Help is really appreciated.

Regards
Trip

Natty Gur

Hi,

Is there any evidence 4 application / asp.net recycling in event viewer?

Natty Gur[MVP]
Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261