Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Online Practice Tests

Online Practice Tests

WarEagle

I am an A+ instructor and am looking for a decent online practice test for
my students to use. The students I teach have been out of school for a bit
and I am looking for something that will re-introduce them to test-taking
skills. I have used MeasureUp in the past and both myself and my students
were disappointed. Since, as part of the course fee they get free vouchers,
I use the online testing to guage if they are ready for the real thing so
they don't waste their freebie.

jeff

http://www.certification-crazy.net/c..._questions.htm

This is a clearing house of tests and study guides

I found this test especially good:

http://www.mcmcse.com/testing/index.php