Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > new to certification

new to certification

Silver_St

Hello,

I'm a newbie to certification, i've been studying the compTIA a+ exam
220-302.

Now i was wondering, where can i find a place to do this exam, i'm from
Belgium and I don't really know where to go to , to get information about
it.

Can anyone help me out here ?

btw: does anyone have a site with all the different exams etc ?

thanx in advance

Steve

Go to this website ->
http://www.comptia.org/certification..._locations.asp
and then go to the sites for both Pearson/Vue and Thompson/Prometric;
once you're at each site you can see if there are any testing centers
available in Belgium or nearby.

Which Pays More? MS Certification vs. Cisco Certification vs. IT/MIS emvd007@comcast.net Microsoft Certification 1 01-08-2009 03:37 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
MCP Certification and the new certification tracks =?Utf-8?B?cm9oYW4=?= Microsoft Certification 2 10-29-2006 05:17 PM