Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > asp sql learning resources

asp sql learning resources

SuperGumby

basic assistance, sample pages, that sort of thing.

got some links please?

TIA

--
Who is this guy anyway?
http://supergumby.dyndns.org

-=Chris=-

http://www.gotdotnet.com
http://www.asp.net

thousands more.. do a search on google for asp tutorials

I was minding my own business when SuperGumby blurted out:

--
Insert corny line here

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com
http://www.abstractvb.com/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...asp?frame=true

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"SuperGumby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> basic assistance, sample pages, that sort of thing.
>
> got some links please?
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Who is this guy anyway?
> http://supergumby.dyndns.org
> and what is his opinion?
> http://imho.dyndns.org

SuperGumby

thanks guys - all now in favs

I also found some stuff at http://www.sitebuilder.ws/frontpage/tutorials/
which helped.

py2app question: Resources/Python -> Resources/lib/python2.4 Russell E. Owen Python 0 09-08-2006 08:08 PM
Learning C++ - resources and ideas AnOvercomer02@webtv.net (Cody Houston) C++ 2 02-08-2005 11:55 AM
Learning Python - Resources Needed Phyrestang Python 5 06-16-2004 03:43 PM
Learning resources L. E. Powell Java 2 06-06-2004 03:25 AM
VOIP Tutorials - choice links and resources for learning VOIP. sitekeeper Cisco 0 05-23-2004 07:22 PM

Advertisments