Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Just found this...

Just found this...

Tom MacIntyre

http://www.millbury.k12.ma.us/~hs/techrepair/quizzes/

I don't know how many of the links are current, but it looks
promising.

Tom

Rick Rottman

Tom MacIntyre wrote:

>http://www.millbury.k12.ma.us/~hs/techrepair/quizzes/

At first glance, some of the info appears to be wrong. DRAM has a
refresh rate of *2 seconds*?
- Rick

Needs More Cow Bell

not me

Hi

I was looking through some of the testes here, it seems to have a lot of old
information, WIn 3X and win 9X. I dont think you will see a lot of 3X on the
current tests.

Chris

"Tom MacIntyre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> http://www.millbury.k12.ma.us/~hs/techrepair/quizzes/
>
> I don't know how many of the links are current, but it looks
> promising.
>
> Tom

Tom MacIntyre

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:28:39 -0500, Rick Rottman
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Tom MacIntyre wrote:
>
>>http://www.millbury.k12.ma.us/~hs/techrepair/quizzes/

>At first glance, some of the info appears to be wrong. DRAM has a
>refresh rate of *2 seconds*?
>- Rick
>
>Needs More Cow Bell

Unfortunately I am not online enough anymore to thoroughly check out
stuff. I think my brain's refresh rate is quicker than that, though...

Oh well, maybe the good will outweigh the bad, and it doesn't hurt to
encounter wrong information to test yourself, at least sometimes.

Tom