Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Windows spash screens

Windows spash screens

FredG

Hi.

On Win98SE one could change the startup/shutdown splash screens by
editing logos.sys and logow.sys.

Could anyone please tell me how to go about this in Win XP Pro?

Thanks

Fred.

Creative Door

You can get programs that do this
Mine has an xtra of Homer Simpsons Head....shows his tiny brain...goes good
with MS
"FredG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi.
>
> On Win98SE one could change the startup/shutdown splash screens by
> editing logos.sys and logow.sys.
>
> Could anyone please tell me how to go about this in Win XP Pro?
>
> Thanks
>
> Fred.

Re: Do you get BSOD blue screens of death in windows 7? XS11E Windows 64bit 14 07-19-2011 10:53 PM
Several windows screens open command Lookout Computer Support 5 08-14-2006 03:41 AM
Can't See Exifer EXIF Data In Windows XP Properties Screens jim Digital Photography 3 05-02-2005 08:49 PM
Spash page Sara T. ASP .Net Mobile 3 10-25-2004 03:12 PM
How to instruct windows to display 2 browser output to 2 screens ? Emil Lam Computer Support 3 09-01-2004 07:43 AM

Advertisments