Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > BTX

Phenux

Has anyone heard about the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be
coming out?

Geoff

Phenux wrote:
> Has anyone heard about the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to
> be coming out?

yup BTX format coming up this year
so don't go buying new stuff just yet
also pci express too
should be able to pick up a BTX amd 64bit system with pci express slots end
of this year, or early next year

get saving

oh ya, BTX is kinda backwards, the cards go at the top left, cpu in bottom
right, ram in bottom left

Simon Telrenner

But I suck at waiting......

Oh well, Athelon 64, new PCI, I might have to make myself.

"Geoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c05sgo$10cfb2$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Phenux wrote:
> > Has anyone heard about the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to
> > be coming out?

> yup BTX format coming up this year
> so don't go buying new stuff just yet
> also pci express too
> should be able to pick up a BTX amd 64bit system with pci express slots

end
> of this year, or early next year
>
> get saving
>

> oh ya, BTX is kinda backwards, the cards go at the top left, cpu in bottom
> right, ram in bottom left

An Introduction to Thermaltake's BTX Form Factor Cases Silverstrand Front Page News 0 01-23-2006 04:09 AM
BTX Phenux Computer Security 3 02-08-2004 03:42 PM
What's the latest on the BTX case? RedBack Computer Information 11 02-03-2004 02:48 AM

Advertisments