Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: xerox folder

Re: xerox folder

mrgavins

Hi All,

I've found a (relatively) simple solution to the undeletable folder
problem. Several of these folders were present on my system,
including the Xerox one. I followed the instructions at:

After a reboot, you are then able to remove the folders as you
normally would. Be aware that this does, however, also remove the
protection of critical system files, which depending on your level of
expertise, could be either good or bad. The tweak itself is
harmless.

Gavin Sharp