Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > OS Only Voucher?

OS Only Voucher?

dreamer

Iwas just wondering if there is such a thing as a voucher only good
for the OS portion of the exam. I thought the vouchers were good for
either OS or Hardware?

Dreamin man

Cindy Clayton

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:00:59 -0500, dreamer <> wrote:

>Iwas just wondering if there is such a thing as a voucher only good
>for the OS portion of the exam. I thought the vouchers were good for
>either OS or Hardware?
>
>Dreamin man

You're right--a voucher is good for a single exam, whether it's
hardware or OS. There's no distinction.

You may see online voucher vendors selling pairs of
vouchers--specifying "for OS and hardware" or some such--but that's
just to help ensure that customers realize it takes two of the
vouchers to complete the A+ Certification.

Hope that helps,

Cindy Clayton
Total Seminars, LLC
www.totalsem.com