Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Michael Meyers - A+ - 4Th edition

Michael Meyers - A+ - 4Th edition

Robert D. De Mars

Hello, and a good day to you all. I am going to be taking the A+ exam
in a few months. I currently have the Michael Meyers - A+ - 4Th edition
book. Is this book still current enough to study for the test, or do I
need to get a newer version?

Any thoughts would be great.

Many Thanks,

Bob
--
===========================
http://b-o-b.homelinux.com

James

James Jenkins
PC Technician
http://www.kimberleydawn.co.uk
"Robert D. De Mars" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0BdRb.114541$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Hello, and a good day to you all. I am going to be taking the A+ exam
> in a few months. I currently have the Michael Meyers - A+ - 4Th edition
> book. Is this book still current enough to study for the test, or do I
> need to get a newer version?
>
> Any thoughts would be great.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Bob
> --
> ===========================
> http://b-o-b.homelinux.com
> West Longitude 90' 15' 43"
> ===========================

There is a new version 5 of Mike Meyers All in One A+ certification that
covers the new exams

Karkucus

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
US $ 63
http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp