Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Has anyone passed using this book?

Has anyone passed using this book?

Louis Patterson

I recently purchased the All-in-one A+ certification exam guide 5th edition
by Mike Myers, surprisingly most of the stuff in the book I already knew
just fixing pcs on my own. I am little more than half way through the book.
Is there anyone else that used that book?

Ripper T

"Louis Patterson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cwBQb.13457$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> I recently purchased the All-in-one A+ certification exam guide 5th edition
> by Mike Myers, surprisingly most of the stuff in the book I already knew
> just fixing pcs on my own. I am little more than half way through the book.
> Is there anyone else that used that book?

I have used All-in-One A+ and it contains just about all the info you
need to pass the exam, but also alot of stuff you DON'T need for the
exam. The best book I have found for that is A+ FastPass by Sybex.
It's written by David Groth and is very condensed, all the exam
specific stuff is distilled down into a readable, useable text; it's
almost a reference. I took the A+ software exam (missed it by 7
points!), so I know what's on it now and this book nails it. I
recommend it. It covers hardware, too. Comes with a CD with two
priactice exams which I haven't looked at yet. Bought it at Barnes &
Noble, but go to Amazon, it'll be cheaper. ISBN 0-7821-4259-1.

Good luck,

Ripper

AG

"smrkdown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Is it necessary to quote the whole post as if someone can't read the
> original?
> Anyway, the A+ All in One covers all of the objectives of the A+ and
> will be a good tool in preparing for the exam.
>

> smrkdown

There is one good reason to quote a post. Sometimes a post won't make it to
a particular news server and readers will still be able to get a sense of
what a thread is about by reading the quoted post.
Also most news readers do this automatically. You really need to take your
beef to the programmers not complain to posters.
AG

Karkucus

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
US $ 63
http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ripper T) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> "Louis Patterson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cwBQb.13457$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> > I recently purchased the All-in-one A+ certification exam guide 5th edition
> > by Mike Myers, surprisingly most of the stuff in the book I already knew
> > just fixing pcs on my own. I am little more than half way through the book.
> > Is there anyone else that used that book?

> I have used All-in-One A+ and it contains just about all the info you
> need to pass the exam, but also alot of stuff you DON'T need for the
> exam. The best book I have found for that is A+ FastPass by Sybex.
> It's written by David Groth and is very condensed, all the exam
> specific stuff is distilled down into a readable, useable text; it's
> almost a reference. I took the A+ software exam (missed it by 7
> points!), so I know what's on it now and this book nails it. I
> recommend it. It covers hardware, too. Comes with a CD with two
> priactice exams which I haven't looked at yet. Bought it at Barnes &
> Noble, but go to Amazon, it'll be cheaper. ISBN 0-7821-4259-1.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Ripper

the tutor list has been strangely silent for a few days. Anyone knowwhat has happened? bill.wu Python 0 01-17-2008 03:38 PM
Has anyone passed 70-292 in 2005? Darrell MCSE 13 02-24-2005 04:03 PM
Has anyone actually passed the freakin CCIE Security Written? johnifisher@yahoo.com Cisco 1 02-18-2005 03:12 AM
Has anyone passed 70-296? Henry MCSE 7 12-15-2003 08:29 PM
Re: Has anyone passed A+ by just using Mike's LearnKey videos? EthanStyle A+ Certification 0 09-02-2003 11:03 AM

Advertisments