Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Does anyone here know how the A+ test are scored?

Does anyone here know how the A+ test are scored?

Louis Patterson

I need to know how many questions are there on the test(s) and are the
questions weighted equally or are there parts of the test that count more?
How soon do you know that you passed? How many can you miss and still pass
if the questions are weighted equally? Is the test done on a computer or is
it done on a scan-tron #2 pencil kind of test?

Karkucus

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
US $ 63
http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp