Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > WTH happened to my restore points?! They're all gone except for the ones created today.

WTH happened to my restore points?! They're all gone except for the ones created today.

jay

All my restore point from the last week were there until today when I
installed a new hard drive as a primary slave. Does installing new
hardware wipe out all existing restore points? It, definitely,
cannot be due to lack of drive space since I have more than enough
free space on each volume (~8 GB/volume w/ 1.2 GB allocated for
restore points).

TIA

Geoff

jay wrote:
> All my restore point from the last week were there until today when I
> installed a new hard drive as a primary slave. Does installing new
> hardware wipe out all existing restore points? It, definitely,
> cannot be due to lack of drive space since I have more than enough
> free space on each volume (~8 GB/volume w/ 1.2 GB allocated for
> restore points).
>
> TIA

i'v not idea what happened to your restore points
and imo they are a total waste of space (if you are good with computers you
won't need to use them anyway)

do you use it ?
if not turn it off