Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Free test exams

Free test exams

Derek Bunting

Will someone please point me at the best free practice exams for A+.

thanks in advance.

James Atkinson

try this:
http://www.practiceexams.net/Desktop...spx?tabid=1351

"Derek Bunting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4c8r$ior$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will someone please point me at the best free practice exams for A+.
>
> thanks in advance.

James Atkinson

and this

http://www.techexams.net/comptia.shtml

"Derek Bunting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bu4c8r$ior$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will someone please point me at the best free practice exams for A+.
>
> thanks in advance.

Karkucus

Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
US $ 63
http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp