Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Memory stick question

Re: Memory stick question

Nildram

Memory Sticks are Memory Sticks. The manual for the Clie should say what
kind it is compatible with. You will also need to check this as it will also
tell you the MB limit of the cards that can be used, i.e 256MB, 512MB etc

I don't know much about it, only that there are several types of Stick, i.e
Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, and now Duo (which is smaller I think).

M.

"Gary Kendall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a question. I have a Sony Clie PDA. It will take a Memory Stick
> as an expansion card. My question is, Can I use any Memory stick (not SD
> card or any other media, I know it takes a Memory stick) or does it have
> to be one made specifically for the CLIE? I have found memory sticks for
> a lot less through retail dealers than what Best Buy wants, so can I use
> one of them?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary
>
> --
> ---We use duct tape to fix everything, God used NAILS
>
> --- www.compute-it.net

---

A= Voucher

Hello Guy!!!!

I passed A+ Exam!!!!

I got discounted voucher from http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp
for only US $92.
and two vouchers for only US $182.00

Here is Certification Prep Guides are , very good price for excellent
Material
http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

If you wish to Catch Discounts please hurry up.

Good Luck